For some reason, I’ve been unable to post on my previous blog, so I’ve moved over here to WordPress. It’ll probably take me a little while to settle in, but let’s see how this goes….
Jennifer tagged me, so I’m starting with this meme:
1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I can’t do cartwheels. When I was in junior high school, I decided to try out for cheerleading, because isn’t that just the American dream? My dad tried to teach me how to do cartwheels in the backyard, but I just couldn’t get the hang of it. I didn’t make the squad.
2. I’m obsessive about coasters.
3. I’m a big fan of The Supremes. When forced to do karaoke, I sing “Stop! In the Name of Love.”
4. I’ve written two romance novels (which will NEVER be published).
5. As child, my dream was to be a waitress. (My dream later came true!)
6. I once had a huge crush on Andy Gibb.
7. My first published story appeared in the very last issue of a ‘zine called Left-Footed Wombat.
8. I was born in the year of the snake.